ELBE TEKSTIL Protection of Personal Data Policy
Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, your personal data will be processed by our Company as Data Supervisor, depending on business purposes, using, recording, storing, updating, transfering and / or classified. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations that are regulated by our Company in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and protect personal data, our Company, in order to prevent the illegal processing of your personal data, to prevent illegal access, and to ensure its protection. takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure.
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, except for our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job.
Personal data processed as data supervisors are given below, but not limited to the ones mentioned here;
Name, surname, TR identity number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records
Purposes and legal reasons of processing personal data ; Your personal data shared by you;
- To benefit from the products and services offered by our company, and / or the institutions and organizations you represent, to carry out the necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our Company's commercial and business strategies, conducting marketing activities, performing business development and planning activities,
- Conducting administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of the locations in use of our company,
- Establishing business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
- Providing contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding the products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company's human resources policies,
- Calling our company's call center or using the internet page
and / or
- It will be processed in order to participate in the trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Personal data collection and storage method ; Your personal data that you share with our company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automated or non-automated methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical environments. The design of the necessary business processes and technical security infrastructure improvements are applied in order to ensure that your personal data supplied and stored by our company are not exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that they are not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or if the processing purpose requires, if such a period is not foreseen. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company's data flows by means of deletion, destruction or anonymization.
Transfer of Personal Data ;
Your personal data, within the scope of laws and other legislation and for the purposes described;
- Türk Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. and Turkish Telecommunication group companies,
- Companies that we have authorized, operating in the name and account of our Company, to our representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies, public institutions or organizations authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their laws,
- Within the scope of the stated purposes, to business partnerships, supplier and contractor companies, banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons,
- Business partners, third party service, authorized person for the above mentioned purposes in Turkey and abroad, without being limited to tax and similar consultants, mandatory persons related to legal follow-up processes, institutions and organizations and third parties including auditors. and can be transferred to organizations.
As per Article 11 of Protection of Personal Data, your rights ; By applying to our company, your personal data;
- Learning whether it is processed,
- Requesting information if processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third persons to whom they are transferred domestically / abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting deletion / destruction in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Protection of Personal Data,
- To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to which they are transferred,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automatic systems,
- If you suffer damage due to illegal processing, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Protection of Personal Data Law, you can forward your request regarding the exercise of your rights stated above to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.